Cake Done, Party Decoration done!! What about Birthday party game? OOOOhh... Birthday party games are one of the most important parts of the party. While cake, ice cream, and presents are loads of fun.
With a little bit of creativity, planning and prep work, you can give your kiddos a birthday they'll never forget. I love birthday party game because you can customize it for little kids all the way up to adults.
Try these to keep the party fun and entertaining:
- Musical game is often the most successful of the games, although it takes a little more preparation.
- Age: 3+
- A group of children, a bunch of chairs and music.
- A CD player or similar with dancing music or children's favorites
- A chair or cushion for player. (one chair less than the number of players).
- Some little prizes
Egg and spoon race:
- Perfect for kid birthday parties. Balance your egg on the spoon and race to the finish line. Your kids will love the simple egg and spoon race as they learn to balance and co-ordinate their egg to win!
- Age: 4-7+
- Number of players: 5 plus
- Plastic spoons, eggs or golf balls
- Arrange all of the children at a start line with an egg and a teaspoon each.
- When you say go, the kids must race to the finish line without dropping the egg, If the egg falls, the child starts again.
- The first kid to make it to the finish without dropping their egg is the winner.
- Naughty kids always like noise and fun. So this game is the best for those kids. This game can be played indoors and outside and enjoyed by children of all ages.
- Number of players: 4+
- Things you need: Balloons
- First divide the children into pairs.
- Line up children’s back-to-back holding a balloon in between their backs.
- On your order have the children attempt to press together and pop their balloon.
- The pair that pops their balloon first is the winner.
- Memory games are the best way to sharp up the memory of kids. Through this game you can help your kids to remember a lot of things. Children love this game as they do not like the boring method of study. Through these games you can create an interesting way to teach your kids.
- Age: 4 above
- Number of players: 3+
- Things you need:
- Color pens or color chocks
- Note book or black board
- Color balls
- Place the bucket (filled with all color balls) in front of your all participants.
- Write a color name on the board but remember that do not write the same color name which you are using to write on board.
- Now gave 10 seconds to participant to pickup the right color ball for each color name. Also note there times of answering.
- Repeat it until you complete your all participants
- The participant who took the lesser time and maximum right answer will be the winner.
Thank You for read my article. If you like it, please share with your friends so that they too can learn how easy it is to have party games at your next birthday party.